Today I bid you all farewell, not with news of the day, which I hope you will get each day from http://elephantstrunkandmore.blogspot.com/, but with a rerunning of a column I wrote for the Boyne City Gazette in June of 2011. It describes the Cloward and Piven Strategy. It is my hope that more Americans will bother to learn about this strategy now that we can more easily see that its principles are being accomplished. It is important to the future of our country to understand what is happening before our very eyes.
Never give up the fight for America and her best ideals. Perhaps the ways of our President will show its full measure of harm to us quickly in this term so that we will once again be eager for a change in 2014 and 2016. Perhaps the unengaged and uninformed conservatives will finally rise up. Putting us back together again will be a long and difficult endeavor.
Thank you all for staying with me these 4 1/2 years. I hope I have made a difference. You may see some of my writings at the above mentioned site in the future. God bless you all, and may God bless America.
Then along came Barack Hussein Obama, almost out of nowhere. Having been deeply influenced in childhood by his mentor (self-proclaimed Communist Frank Marshall Davis); employed as a community organizer and attorney for ACORN; befriending unrepentant, bomb-throwing Weather Underground's Bill Ayers; and maturing in the thugocracy which is Chicago politics, Obama was uniquely qualified to sell his Hope and Change mantra. Who could be against that? Those interested in reading the full story can go to: http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/barack_obama_and_the_strategy.html
* In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to
* In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend
* Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, leaving a populace unable to defend itself
* China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend
* Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend
* Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves
* Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, 1-2 million 'educated' people, unable to
* Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million at a
Posted By Karen to Conservative Corner 2008-2012 at 12/31/2012 08:48:00 AM
Gun Control & Genocide http://www.mercyseat.net/gun_genocide.html
Down through history, governments have disarmed their citizens only to tyrannize those citizens once they were disarmed.
The following chart documents just a few examples from recent history where "gun control" laws were enacted and then tyranny by the government proceeded.
*Click on a country in the chart in order to learn about what occurred in that country.
"GUN CONTROL" LAWS THAT HELPED SLAUGHTER 56 MILLION PEOPLE
|PERPETRATOR GOVERNMENT||DATE||TARGET||# MURDERED (ESTIMATED)||DATE OF GUN CONTROL LAW||SOURCE DOCUMENT|
|Ottoman Turkey||1915-1917||Armenians||1-1.5 million||1886-1911||Art. 166, Penal Code
Art. 166 Penal Code
|Soviet Union*||1929-1953||Anti-Communists / Anti-Stalinists||20 million||1929||Art. 182 Penal Code|
|Nazi Germany** & Occupied Europe||1933-1945||Jews, Gypsies, Anti-Nazis||13 million||1928-1938||Law on Firearms & Ammunition, April 12 Weapons Law, March 18|
|China*||1949-1952 1957-1960 1966-1976||Anti- Communists Rural Populations Pro-Reform Grou||20 million||1935-1957||Arts. 186-7, Penal Code Art. 9, Security Law, Oct. 22|
|Guatemala||1960-1981||Maya Indians||100,000||1871-1964||Decree 36, Nov 25 Decree 283, Oct 27|
|Uganda||1971-1979||Christians Political Rivals||300,000||1955-1970||Firearms Ordinance Firearms Act|
|Cambodia||1975-1979||Educated Persons||1 million||1956||Arts. 322-8, Penal Code|